Up to 10 Respondents
Up to 25 Respondents
Up to 50 Respondents
Frequently asked questions
What is included in the pricing?
The pricing includes everything you need with no hidden costs. This includes:
- Video replies to all of your questions
- Instant computer transcripts to all video replies
- Video exports to MP4 format
- Export of computer transcripts to Excel
- Import participant attributes from CSV files
- Built-in attribute filtering & sentiment analysis tools
- Fast turnaround expert help & support
How many questions can I ask per survey?
You can ask as many questions as you want/need, although we caution you that going past 30 or so questions in a single survey can result in “survey fatigue.” You may be better off splitting that up into multiple smaller video surveys…
What size do you recommend?
If your budget affords it, we recommend 25 respondents. Here’s why…
- At 25 respondents you will see clear themes/insights emerge which aids in the analysis of the findings (the technical term for this is “saturation”). Any more respondents and you’re just hearing the same themes over and over. Any less and you may not get a clear enough read on your topic(s) of interest…
- Statistically speaking, you will surface the widest range of potential opinions, attitudes, behaviors, etc. at around 25 people (factors like incidence rate influence that, but for the most part 25 is perfect). Qualitative feedback is all about surfacing a range of opinions, which can then validate more broadly with a quantitative survey later on.
- It’s roughly equivalent to running 3 in-person focus groups with 8 people in each group (a total of 24 people), which is pretty standard for in-person focus group studies…
How do people take my video survey?
To have people take your survey you simply send them a unique link that we will give you after you setup your survey.
Your respondents click the link and can start answering questions right away from any device they are on – smartphone, tablet or computer.
The only technical requirement is that the device is connected to the internet and has a camera (which is built-in to the vast majority of consumer electronic products sold in the past 5 years).
Where should I recruit people to take my video survey?
This is up to you, but the two most common ways to find people to take your survey are:
- Posting the link on social sites like Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter, etc.
- Sending it via email to your own lists of customers, prospects, employees, etc.
Can you recruit respondents for me?
We have our own built-in consumer panel that you can recruit from. Below is a link to the pricing:
We do not offer custom recruitment services for specialty audiences (e.g., B2B, medical recruits, etc.) in-house. However, we can point you to some recommended resources for specialty recruitment if you contact us.
How does payment/billing work?
All payments are made securely via credit card. If credit card payments are not possible for your organization, please contact us to get pre-approved for traditional invoicing.
Are there any setup fees or contracts required?
No. There are absolutely no setup fees, subscriptions and/or contracts required. Simply pay-as-you-go for each video survey you run. However, we do offer volume discounts for frequent users that pay for studies in advance, as well as annual subscription options. Contact us for details.
Get in touch!